Crafted in the samurai sword-making capital of the world, Seki, Japan, MIYABI merges Japanese craftsmanship with German engineering expertise to produce the ultimate kitchen knives. Experience the beauty of sharpness with the MIYABI Evolution series.
Beautifully polished to a mirror finish, the ice-hardened blades are extremely durable and corrosion resistant. Made from revolutionary fine carbide FC61 steel, these knives offer the signature sharpness for which Japanese knives are known. With their utmost attention to detail, skilled artisans ensure each knife is of the finest caliber.
• Fabricated from revolutionary FC61 fine carbide steel
• Ice-hardened FRIODURx2 blade offers exceptional durability, cutting edge retention, and corrosion resistance
• Dry Sharpened blade boasts scalpel-like sharpness
• Ergonomic, triple-riveted POM handle nestles comfortably in the hand
• Rounded spine and heel offer tireless cutting
• Time-tested German engineering meets Japanese craftsmanship
• Handcrafted in Seki, Japan