In the heart of the French countryside, the Tarrerias family has been crafting fine cutlery since 1648. The design of this steak knife set was inspired by a landmark of the French cutlery heritage: the Laguiole knife. Originally a shepherd’s tool manufactured in the village of Laguiole in the 19th century, it has become over time France’s most revered and trusted steak knife. Through its Laguiole Evolution® collection, Tarrerias-Bonjean revisit this French icon with a modern twist.
• Set includes: 6 x 4.5″ Serrated steak knives
• The full tang blade is precision laser-stamped from one single piece of steel for additional stability and leverage
• High quality tempered stainless-steel: exceptional resistance to rust, discoloration and stains
• Professionally hand polished, sharpened and inspected
• Etched bolster with the signature Laguiole bee
• Ergonomic handle made of ABS: extreme resistance to heat, impact and detergents.
• Self-standing for a stunning table presentation
• Dishwasher safe; hand wash recommended