Made in Thiers, France using Evercut® Technology, this is the knife that retains its razor- sharp edge for 25 years without ever requiring sharpening. The blade is made from ultra- hard Titanium Carbide that is bonded to the hardened steel using a 7,000° F laser fusion. This results in a virtually wearproof edge that remains sharp 300X longer than steel alone and 5X longer than ceramic blades. Made by Tarrerias-Bonjean, renowned French cutlery manufacturer since 1648, the knife is crafted with state-of-the-art laser-cutting machines that shape the steel in three-dimensions for optimal precision. The faceted ergonomic handle is made from lightweight ABS, providing comfort and ideal leverage for cutting. The blade is sharpened and polished by precise machines, and each knife is inspected up to 20 times to ensure a sharp, perfectly balanced professional knife, guaranteed for life.
• Evercut® technology: laser bonding of ultra-hard Titanium Carbide to hardened steel
• Lifetime guaranteed cutting edge – unique serial number
• Full tang blade crafted from tempered, superior French stainless steel
• High gauge blade: 2.5 mm, fitted with a black non-stick coating
• Faceted ABS handle secured to full tang using ultrasonic welding
• Made in the renowned cutlery center of Thiers, France.