The Riedel DSG Experience Set contains 6 pieces of Riedel Drink Specific Glassware: Neat, Rocks, Fizz, Highball, Nick & Nora and Sour.
• Highball and Rocks Glasses: designed to hold standard ice cubes as well as the larger ice cubes that are becoming increasingly popular in restaurants and bars.
• Fizz: Thanks to its parallel sides, this glass provides the perfect conditions for the pillow-shaped head of cocktails like the Gin Sour.
• Neat: designed to lie comfortably in your hand. Smaller than the Rocks Glass, it appears full when the perfect amount of spirits or cocktail is in it.
• Nick & Nora Glass: named after the characters in the timeless thriller ″The Thin Man,″ remembered for its mystery and martini-loving husband-and-wife detective team. The glass makes it possible to savour the drink effortlessly and elegantly by delivering it perfectly to the mid-palate, so that you do not need to tilt your head back.
• Sour: The outwardly curved edge is indispensable for a classic Sour and directs the silky smoothness to the palate. It delivers the strong aroma profile to the tip of the tongue, which is the most sensitive part – in keeping with Riedel’s motto: Form follows function.
The glasses are based off the traditional serves for seven classic cocktails: The Old Fashioned, Manhattan, Daiquiri, Sour, Peasant, Buck and Julep.