Masahiro 3.5 Inch Paring Knife

SKU: 4842SUS14901 Category:


Out of stock

Notify me when the item is back in stock.


The Masahiro 3.5 inch Paring Knife is great for everyday tasks, such as peeling and coring.

Masahiro is a prestigious name in cutlery, producing a range of quality knives. Constructed from a proprietary MBS-26 high carbon stainless steel, Masahiro knives have an amazing balance, low mass and ideal hardness for a kitchen knife. Each blade is crafted from a solid slab of steel, treated and tempered to a Rockwell hardness of 58-60. The edge of a Masahiro blade is 80/20 asymmetrical – one side of the edge is 80% ground, while the other is 20% ground. This unique design allows for the thinness of a Japanese knife plus the versatility of a Western knife. Both sides of the edge are mirror-polished. Masahiro knives feature triple-riveted composite handles that are resistant to moisture, solvent and microbes, as well as comfortable, durable, smooth and rounded.

More About the Cutlery Lines


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Masahiro 3.5 Inch Paring Knife”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *