Turn your KitchenAid stand mixer into a home-made pasta machine! The pasta press attachment set allows you to make small and large macaroni, bucatini (thick hollow tubes), spaghetti, fusilli (corkscrews) and rigatoni (short ribbed tubes). The durable plastic unit attaches easily to the mixer's hub, and the six included pasta plates allow for quickly creating a variety of homemade pastas. To use, simply position the desired plate and begin feeding balls of dough through the hopper, using the built-in wire cutter to create custom-length noodles. The unit comes with a cleaning brush, auger, pasta ring, and combo tool with a flat end for pushing dough into the press, as well as a wrench to loosen the pasta ring and a hook for removing the auger from the casing. In addition, the pasta plates fit neatly into the included case, which snaps conveniently onto the pasta-extruder attachment for easy storage between uses.
• Compatible with any KitchenAid stand mixer.
• Attaches to mixer's power hub for motorized operation.
• Rugged plastic housing.
• Six pasta plates for assorted noodle styles; store in included case.
• Built-in wire cutter lets you customize noodle length.
• Includes recipes, cleaning brush and pasta pusher.
• Dimensions: 5-1/2 by 5-3/5 by 8 inches