For superior form and function from optimized cold forged construction, equip the kitchen with a Hestan ProBond Forged Stainless Steel Skillet. This workhorse is quick heating, ideally weighted and have 20% more surface area than traditional frypans for better browning.
Handcrafted in Italy to meet the highest quality standards, the new cold-forged ProBond collection features a revolutionary process that optimizes the metal to create thicker bases for even heat distribution, thinner sidewalls for lighter weight, and thicker rims for increased durability.
• Cold forged steel for optimized construction and performance
• Triple bonded stainless steel with exclusive ProCoreTM aluminum delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum-clad cookware for quick and even heating
• Attractive two-toned exterior design with a polished rim paired with a brushed stainless-steel body
• Sealed rims are encapsulated in stainless steel to protect against delamination and pitting. No exposed aluminum
• Flared rims offer perfect drip free pouring
• Flush rivets for easy cleaning and stacking/nesting ability
• Ideally weighted ergonomic handle with a comfortable grip
• Handcrafted in Italy