For superior form and function from optimized cold forged construction, equip the kitchen with the Hestan ProBond Forged Stainless Steel Sauté Pan. With their wide surface area and vertical sidewalls, these versatile sauté pans are ideal for searing, browning, simmering/braising and one-pot meals.
Handcrafted in Italy to meet the highest quality standards, the new cold-forged ProBond collection features a revolutionary process that optimizes the metal to create thicker bases for even heat distribution, thinner sidewalls for lighter weight, and thicker rims for increased durability.
• Cold forged steel for optimized construction and performance
• Triple bonded stainless steel with exclusive ProCoreTM aluminum delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum-clad cookware for quick and even heating
• Attractive two-toned exterior design with a polished rim paired with a brushed stainless-steel body
• Sealed rims are encapsulated in stainless steel to protect against delamination and pitting. No exposed aluminum
• Flared rims offer perfect drip free pouring
• Flush rivets for easy cleaning and stacking/nesting ability
• Ideally weighted ergonomic handle with a comfortable grip
• Handcrafted in Italy