For superior form and function from optimized cold forged construction, equip the kitchen with Hestan ProBond Forged Stainless Steel Skillets with TITUM Nonstick. This workhorse is quick heating, ideally weighted and have 20% more surface area than traditional frypans.
Hestan’s exclusive TITUM Nonstick System delivers the most durable non-stick cookware in the world. This 5-layer system consists of 3 layers of PFOA free nonstick reinforced with diamond particles and anchored to the pan with durable titanium plasma technology. Finally, a nonstick surface that lives up to the durability, performance and longevity of professional quality cookware.
Handcrafted in Italy to meet the highest quality standards, the new cold-forged ProBond collection features a revolutionary process that optimizes the metal to create thicker bases for even heat distribution, thinner sidewalls for lighter weight, and thicker rims for increased durability.
• ProBond’s TITUM Nonstick System delivers a surface 22X more durable than other nonstick and extremely resistant to abrasion and wear
• Excellent searing, browning and deglazing performance due to high heat tolerances and textured nonstick surface
• Triple bonded stainless steel with exclusive ProCoreTM aluminum delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum-clad cookware for quick and even heating
• Attractive two-toned exterior design with a polished rim paired with a brushed stainless-steel body
• Flush rivets for easy cleaning and stacking/nesting ability are protected with NanoBond molecular titanium
• Sealed rims are encapsulated in stainless steel to protect against delamination and pitting. No exposed aluminum
• Flared rims offer perfect drip free pouring
• Ideally weighted ergonomic handle with a comfortable grip
• Oven safe up to 500°F
• Dishwasher safe
• Handcrafted in Italy