What is Sous Vide Cooking?
Sous Vide means ″Under Vacuum″ and was once used primarily in restaurants. Home Consumers are now realizing that Sous Vide Cooking locks in flavor without a lot of work! In short, food is sealed in a fully sealed bag and placed in a container of water. The Sous Vide Stick eats the water to the exact temperature needed to cook your food. Get that perfect temperature every time! No more burnt or under-cooked food again!
Why Frieling’s Sous Vide Stick?
Frieling’s Sous Vide Stick is easy to use, convenient, and secures to any stockpot or container. It is completely submersible, and is adjustable in increments of 1 degree Fahrenheit. No wi-fi needed, to keep things simple, yet delicious, for the cook.
• Touch screen with rotary control
• Temperature adjustable in increments of 0.5° F, Max temperature of 194° F
• Max. volume of up to 5.25 gallons of water
• Timer function can be set for up to 99 hours
• Completely water-proof per IPX7 standards (submersible)