Kitchen Window demo unit grills have been used for cooking classes and event demonstrations.
From the name in home smokers, the Bradley Digital 4 Rack Smoker gives you ultimate control over temperature, time and the amount of smoke you use with easy to program, easy to read digital controls.
With Bradley Smokers, you can smoke cheese, meat, poultry, fish and more right in your own backyard. Unlike other home smokers that require constant supervision, the Bradley Smoker is temperature and time controlled to burn clean smoke for up to 8 hours. Bradley flavor bisquettes are portioned out in precise 20 minute intervals, so that the temperature does not fluctuate. This provides a clean smoke without the gases, acids and resins that are released at too-high temperatures. The result is a clean, smoky flavor with no aftertaste. An internal heating element allows for hot smoking, and lets you use the Bradley Smoker as a slow cooker or a slow roasting oven. Rectangular drip tray, recipe booklet and user guide included. Bisquettes sold separately.
Features and specifications:
• Finished box weight: 42.5 lbs
• Finished box dimensions: 34" H x 20" W x 18" D
• 2288 cubic inches of cooking space with 4 adjustable racks
• Powder epoxy steel exterior
• Polished stainless steel interior
• Two internal cooking element: 500 watt and 125 watt
• Controllable maximum temperature: 320F
• Minimum temperature is subject to ambient thermometer
• ETL and CE listed