Passionate about food, cooking and entertaining? Do you live in the Twin Cities area? Complete an employment application and join the Kitchen Window team!
Currently accepting applications for:
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – Full-Time
- To ensure customer retention and satisfaction, including following up on and being a primary contact for customer special requests and needs.
- To follow up with customers on key sales.
- To process and support all on-line services and orders.
- To manage and maintain customer loyalty program.
- To be responsible for the design and implementation of improved customer process and operational policies.
- To recommend changes to products or services to fulfill customer needs.
- To oversee and manage all special services.
- Be cross-trained as a Shift Manager and maintain full store certifications.
- Oversee and support retail services, including knife sharpening and espresso repair.
- Assist General Manager with special projects.
To apply for the Customer Service Manager position, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
RETAIL SHIFT MANAGER – Full-Time & Part-Time
- To direct the opening and closing of the store when the store manager is not present.
- To be proficient in all areas of sales staff duties and gain proficiency in assistant manager functions.
- To provide complete and outstanding customer service in all areas of retail and telesales.
- To facilitate daily operations.
- To support store merchandising and maintenance standards.
- To play a key role in facilitating floor management and promoting positive staff relations.
To apply for the Retail Shift Manager position, please submit your resume and application (see below) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE – Part Time
Responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service per Company standards, generating sales, maintaining store merchandising, and safeguarding company assets.
- To assist customers with product and service selection.
- To interact with customers to increase sales.
- To play a role in promoting positive staff relation and development–ultimately supporting a healthy work environment while increasing the sales and profitability of Kitchen Window.
Request an Application (for Shift Manager or Sales Associate positions)
See below for an electronic PDF copy. You can download the file by clicking on the “Download PDF” button at the button of the page. Or, stop by Kitchen Window during regular business hours and request an employment application. You can also request an application via email at email@example.com.
Monday thru Saturday 10 am – 9 pm
Sunday 11 am – 6 pm
Back to Home